- All our Events are governed by Triathlon Australia Policy and Rules. Full details can be accessed as follows:
- The Competitor Categories are as follows:
- 18-19,20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Male, Female & Mixed teams, Clydesdales & Athenas will be recognised on the podium and then we have ‘Race Ya Mate’ which has no podium prizes.
- “Open/Elite” category – must hold a pro licence, or to gain consent from race organisers (be able to prove comparable times to pro triathletes).
- “Premium Wave Individual” category – is for those who want to make sure that they get an early race start. There are no age group podium prizes available if you participate in this wave. This wave goes off directly behind the “Open/Elite” wave.
- Minimum age for individuals – 18 years. Minimum age for Team members – 17 years. Both at 31st December 2020
- Age as of 31st December 2020
- Request for withdrawal must be sent via email to Athlete Services
- Refer to the Refund & Transfer Policy for details
|On Event Day|
- Collection of your Registration pack is compulsory for all individuals Entrants and only 1 representative from a team.
- These can be collected from the Registration Marquee, located at Huskisson Hotel Lawn
- Please check the Event Schedule for registration and transition opening times
- Please bring Personal ID, TA membership if applicable
|Presentation & Prizes|
- Please check the Event Schedule for presentation times
- All place getters (1st, 2nd & 3rd)
- Can be accessed via the Results link on this page.
- Results will be uploaded as soon as possible after the completion of the event.
|Prizemoney for Pro's|
$15,000 total prizemoney. Breakdown for each gender is:
- 1st $3,000
- 2nd $2,000
- 3rd $1,500
- 4th $750
- 5th $500
NOTE: Prizemoney will only be paid if there are at least 5 Pro finishers for each gender, and individual finisher time is within the top 10% of overall times.